sypnosis for people working in the project ?
sypnosis for the producer ?
sypnosis for potential interested parties ?#
sypnosis for potential investors ?
sypnoisis for PR purposes ?
My producer wants me to write a synopsis... it's soooooo difficult! any advice?
xx
sypnosis for people working in the project ?
sypnosis for the producer ?
sypnosis for potential interested parties ?#
sypnosis for potential investors ?
sypnoisis for PR purposes ?
I agree that question can't be answered.
Dress it up in lace. Have it take the lace off. Have it show some T&A then describe how it does this in detail.
Good Luck
One to send to more funding bodies since what we have might not cover it...
do I need to say what genre it is??
keep it short so it actually gets read! [img]smile.gif[/img]
so the shortest possible version of the plot? Is that it??
To be honest Soldier your best bet, if you've never written a synopsis before, is to look at a few other peoples. You can find a synopsis on just about every indy production website out there. Look at a few dozen and you'll get the general idea.
---------------------
Why does everyone put a synopsis on their website?
not necssarily the shortest possible version, but keep it to the point and no more. If they want more, they'll ask.
If you're applying for grants, the single most important thing you can do is follow their instuctions to the letter. If you don't, your application will get roundfiled and your beautiful synopsis will go unread.
many good how-to books have sample synopsis in them.
I don't have one on my website . . . I like to keep things mysterious. But when I ask for money, I include on. I think it was just 2 paragraphs [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Good luck.
I've written one now...hope it's ok...oh well, it will have to do, the dealine was yesterday and it tells the story and is to the point.
thanks guys, knew this would be the place to go for advice...
xxx
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">firstly, watch The Player.Originally posted by Soldier in Petticoats:
My producer wants me to write a synopsis... it's soooooo difficult! any advice?
xx
then write your synopsis in 25 words or less.
Bookmarks